- Home-Based Business – 2 Completely Inaccurate Myths About the Health and Wellness Industry
- Asthma and Allergies – Are You Choking on Air Fresheners From Public Restrooms?
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers – How They Can Help Your Asthma and Allergies
- Uncovering The Relationship Between Asthma And Allergies
- Weakened Immune System And Allergies? Are They Connected?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Its in the middle of the winter and the humidity is 10% outside. You know that feeling of chapped lips and your sinuses are raw from being too dry. Your asthma and allergies are acting up because of the low … Continue reading
You often hear the terms “asthma” and “allergies” lumped together. But do you know why? Asthma is a chronic lung condition, characterized by difficulty in breathing due to extra sensitive or hyper-responsive airways. During an asthma attack, the airways become … Continue reading